Snelling Staffing Services is currently hiring for a SANITATION WORKER in Richmond, CA. The Sanitation Worker will be responsible for performing tasks involving physical labor at buildings, warehouses, or industrial sites. This position will require a candidate who can take direction, maintain a positive attitude, and work hard!
Shift: Graveyard (Monday-Friday, 9:00 PM to 5:30 AM)
Duration: Possible Temp-to-Hire
Pay: $15.75 per hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Sanitation Worker:
- Operate hand and power tools of all types including air hammers, small mechanical hoists, surveying and measuring equipment, and a variety of other equipment and instruments.
- Mop, brush, or spread cleaning solutions or other compounds over surfaces to clean or provide protection.
- Tend to machines, assemble box, and perform general maintenance throughout facility
- Unload boxes, hand palletizing product, packaging good, and building product displays
- Previous experience in sanitation in a manufacturing setting
- Good work history, solid attendance record
Snelling Staffing Services offers WEEKLY pay to assigned employees in addition to paid sick leave (minimum qualifications apply)
- and qualified candidates for the Sanitation Worker opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
If you have questions, please call (510) 769-4408.
Richmond, California 94804
Wholesale and Retail Trade
APPLY FOR JOB